❤No music No life❤

Monday, September 19, 2011

BBQ party

Finally had to meet my dear Yoyo ...
She getting pretty and pretty ...
Should said she always pretty in my heart...
Had a great dinner BBQ with ex classmate ... celebrate birthday event of a dude ...
But seem like a classmate gathering as well ...
Surprise ... Surprise ....
When kit kor bring up his beloved gf to meet us !!
Dots dots dot ...!!!
No comment !!!! 
After BBQ I had to meet up Yee Zai also ...
I told him I felt bored over there and then he ask for address and come to fetch me home ...
He never change ... Always be gentleman :)
He drave swift ... Cool ... And gave me chocolate ...I like it :)
Finally I received chocolate again ... 
Because I din receive desert in my life long time ago... No more sweet ..:'(
I think last time received is Kah hoe gave me yogurt choco ...
So miss the guy :(
Sad ...
Now only bb sek me ... No more market :'(
I just wan have more fun in my life !!
To : po I wish that our friendship can be forever Long ... Please don't forget me !!! And hope u can find ur tea soon :) cappuccino used for fun !! Hehe ... Miss you po ...

No comments:

Post a Comment